Thiết bị chống sét Weidmuller
Protection with high-quality products
The world is becoming more and more digital. Technical infrastructure and plants getting increasingly complex and sensitive. Due to the increasing connections and interactions of components and systems, the protection of individual areas is becoming of decisive importance. And surge protection plays a more important role than ever before.
As a long-term, innovative partner, Weidmüller stands for reliable high-quality products for surge protection. In-depth specialist knowledge and hundreds of tailormade surge protection solutions make us your ideal partner. With our broad and comprehensive VARITECTOR product portfolio we offer surge protection for energy systems, for instrumentation and control, and for data interfaces.
Your benefits at a glance
We protect your investments through our reliable and sophisticated products and solutions, valuable services, and our advisory expertise.
Reliability and quality
Our products meet the highest requirement of the market. They fulfil all required norms and international standards. Long life cycles, cost-efficiency and permanent improvements are the basis of our products.
Highly customer-centric products and solutions
Market requirements differ and customer challenges are often specific. We focus highly on these needs and find answers.
Surge protection for energy systems
- The arresters are tested according to product standard IEC/DIN EN 61643-11 and UL 1449 Ed.4
- The arresters can be installed in systems according to IEC/DIN 61643-12, IEC 62305-4
- No back-up fuse needed up to 315 A
- An integrated locking clip secures the pluggable arrester
- Visual display now also in yellow as early warning signal
Surge protection for instrumentation and control (I&C)
- The VARITECTOR Series VSPC and VSSC are tested according to product standard IEC/EN 61643-21
- The VARITECTOR Series VSPC and VSSC can be installed in systems according to IEC/EN 61643-22
- The VARITECTOR series VSPC and VSSC can be used in applications according to classes C1, C2, C3, and D1
- A visual and electrical signaling function is available as an option
Surge protection for data interfaces
- Protects your standard signals such as RS 485 and RS 232
- Ethernet CAT.6 Protection with PoE+ function
Product wizard for lightning and surge protection
With our product wizard you can select the specifications of your desired lightning and surge protection products, and you will be shown an overview of all matching Weidmüller products.